REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE.
Impotence is a common ailment suffered by many men. Viagra may be great, but it too has side effects. Homeopathy can help here.
Given below are some of main Homeopathic remedies to cure impotence and loss of sexual desire.
Agnus Castus: Impotence an infertility. History of repeated gonorrhoea or masturbation. Weakness from the habit of masturbation. Gnawing itching in all over the body, especially the eyes. Genitals cold and relaxed. Loss of sexual desire.
Patient has anxiety and despair about his impotence and his health in general. Dull memory. Apathetic. Impotence despite strong sexual arousal and fantasies. Unable to hold erection during intercourse.
Baryta Carb: Enlarged prostate gland. Genitals flabby. Testicles hardened. Premature ejaculation. Diminished sexual desire.
Bashful. Slow mentally. No self confidence. Easily influenced. Cannot decide. Passive.
Caladium: Lascivious thoughts but impotent. Ill effects of excessive masturbation. Emissions at night without sexual dreams. Flaccid, sweaty genitals. Genitals cold.
Great craving for tobacco. Fluttering sensation in stomach.
Calc Carb: Frequent emissions. Impotence from sexual abuse or from excessive sexual indulgence. Premature ejaculation.
Patient is overworked with a strong sense of responsibility. Thinks often of life after death. Fear of heights, insanity. Obstinate. Feels worse in cold, wet weather and from exertion. Obese patient with soft round face.
Cinchona (China): Impotence or morbid desire with lascivious fancies. Frequent emissions followed by weakness. Swelling of testicles and spermatic cord.
Weakness from any discharge. Loss of vital fluids. Insomnia from fantasies. Builds castles in the air. Irritable and touchy. Anemic. Flatulent colic.
Conium: Testicles hard and enlarged. Bad effects of suppressed sexual desire. Feeble erections. dribbling of prostatic fluid. Sexual desire increased, sexual power decreased. Imperfect erections and of short duration. Seminal emission at mere presence of a woman. Dejection after sex. Sexual desire without erections. Premature ejaculation, even during foreplay.
Emotionally closed men. Brain fag.
Lycopodium: Impotence, especially with wife. Premature ejaculation. Sexual promiscuity and adultery. Impotence in old men. Feeble erections. Falls asleep during sex. Enlarged prostate.
Patient feels worse in the afternoon (4 PM to 8 PM). Full of gas and bloated abdomen. Low confidence. Poor self esteem. Bullies those 'below' him, servile to those 'above' him. Cowardly.
Medorrhinum: Sex drive extreme. Nymphomania. Satyriasis. Masturbation (even in young children). Extreme sexual behaviour, incest or group sex. Impotence. Weakness after emission. Emissions at night, followed by weakness.
Passionate people. Want to experience everything. aggressive. Cruel to animals. Better at seaside, in the evening and at night. "Rock-n-roll generation" mentality.
Nux Vomica: Strong sexual desire. promiscuous. Rectal spasm during orgasm. Penis relaxes during embrace. Bad effects of sexual excesses. Cannot be in female company without emission.
Ambitious men. Irritable. Worse early morning cold air. Angry at contradiction. Frequent urgings for stool without stool (or with little stool). Fatigue from overwork.
Phosphorus: Irresistible sexual desire but impotent. Involuntary emissions with lascivious dreams. Lascivious, strips off clothes. Sexual mania. Feeble erections or no erections.
Fears about the future. Fears thunderstorms. Excitable. Impressionable. Wants sympathy. Oversensitive to external impressions. Gullible. Clairvoyant. Craves cold, iced drinks, salt, chocolates.
Selenium: Sexual weakness. Dribbling of semen during sleep. Irritable after sex. Lascivious but impotent. Increased desire, decreased ability. Penis relaxes during sex. Semen watery, odorless. Chronic gleet.
Sepia: Offensive sweat on scrotum. genital cold. Gleet. Low sexual desire. Feels lousy after intercourse.
Patients uninterested and indifferent to everything. Hates company. Likes to be alone. Mental dullness. Sarcastic. Indifferent to family. Feels lousy at 2 PM to 4 PM or between 3PM to 5PM.
Sulphur: oOgans cold, relaxed. Backache and weakness of limbs after sex with sadness and irritability. Penis cold.
Philosophical, theorising men. Very selfish. Imagines himself to be a great man. Hot patient. Has early morning diarrhoea.
1. Desktop Guide to Keynotes and Confirmatory Symptoms by Roger Morrison
2. Homeopathic Remedy Guide by Robin Murphy
3. Homeopathic Medical Repertory by Robin Murphy
Some Essential Books To Learn Homeopathy
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE.
-- How will you know if the homoeopath is good?
-- WHO speaks against Homoeopathy: Is it justified?
-- Lovers of Homoeopathy: Now is the time to act
-- WHO advice against Homoeopathy: Another attempt to deride
-- IGNORAMUSES AND VESTED INTERESTS IN BRITAIN: STAY OFF HOMOEOPATHY
-- Some useful links for cure of swine flu with Homoeopathy
-- Cure of Swine Flu (H1N1) with Homoeopathy
-- Swine flu: Homoeopathy can give a gentler, painles cure
-- H1N1 virus to be homoeopathetically potentised
-- Managing stress with Homoeopathy
-- Curing stress with Homoeopathy: Knowing the cause of stress is vital
-- Dealing with fear and nervousness before exams
-- Dealing with sexual abuse of children with Homoeopathy
-- Child abuse treatment with Homoeopathy
-- Alzheimer's Disease and Homoeopathy
-- Loss of sexual desire and impotence in men cured with Homoeopathy
-- Care and cure of rape victims with Homoeopathy
-- Breast cancer and Homoeopathy
-- Curing hepatitis (acute and chronic)
-- Prescribing on mind symptoms alone (PROMISALONE)
-- WHY IS HOMOEOPATHY DERIDED?
-- HOMOEOPATHY IS COOL!
-- It is not easy to be a believer of Homoeopathy
-- Prescribing in Homoeopathy: Keynotes: Some
-- WHY A LAYMAN SHOULD LEARN HOMOEOPATHY
-- MIASMS in Homoeopathy with Roger Morrison
-- Chronic diseases: Miasms are vital: Some books on MIASMS
-- More on Homoeopathic prescribing
-- Some books to get the mental picture
-- Good books on Homoeopathic THERAPEUTICS
-- Finding the RIGHT REMEDY. PRESCRIBING in Homoeopathy
-- Finding the RIGHT REMEDY: Some hints
-- Homoeopathy: Some suggested books
-- Hinduism 'AATMA' and Homoeopathy
-- COMBINATION NUMBER REMEDIES
-- 12 TISSUE SALTS of SCHLUESSLER
-- Only Homoeopathy can cure CHRONIC DISEASES
-- Some THOUGHTS: LEARNING Homoeopathy
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. Impotence is a common ailment suffered by many men. Viagra may be great, but it too has side effects. Homeopathy ca...
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. The following is miasms according to Roger Morrison . He agrees with interpretations of each miasm by different Hom...
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. Retinal haemorrhage is a disorder of the eye in which bleeding occurs into the retina. The retina is a thin disc-...
What is DVT? Symptoms Deep vein thrombosis, or DVT, is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body. Most deep vein clots occur in ...
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. Hepatitis B is a growing problem worldwide. Modern medicine has little to offer by way of cure and quacks with the...
There are numerous remedies and treatments available for relieving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. These range from conventional drugs, to he...
Offenssive smell from the mouth is a common complaint in the day to day medical practice.It mainly affects those who mingle with others very...
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. Arthritis is a painful disease which attacks the joints (specially of the aged) and gradually destroys them. It is ...
The greatness of Homoeopathy is that with the spread of Swine flu virus we don't have to dash to the laboratory to find new drugs to dea...
REAL CURE. GENTLE CURE. A sensation of abdomen feeling full and tight is something everyone might experience now and then and definitely af...
Useful DVDs On Homeopathy
As Hahnemann's body of knowledge increased, so did his following, although traditional physicians ridiculed his work, and homeopathy spread throughout the world. Today, homeopathic practitioners, physicians and veterinarians continue to successfully treat patients for a wide range of physical and mental illnesses, using ideas and remedies published by Hahnemann in his Materia Medica. Rather than suppressing symptoms, homeopathic medicines stimulate the body to defend and heal itself. Modern clinical trials have proven homeopathy to be safe and effective in a wide variety of non life-threatening conditions. But the processes by which these tiny doses of natural substances are able to cure remains, for many, a mystery.
Learn about this fascinating and often controversial discipline, founded by the German physician and chemist Samuel Hahnemann. See examples of remedies and get an explanation of the philosophy behind homeopathic healing. Includes homeopathic remedies for the home and a demonstration of an actual homeopathic session.
Homeopathic treatment involves giving a patient with symptoms of an illness extremely small doses of the agents that produce the same symptoms in healthy people when exposed to larger quantities. A homeopathic remedy is prepared by diluting the substance in a series of steps.
Many homeopathic remedies are so highly diluted that no molecules of the original substance are likely to remain after dilution. Homeopathy asserts that the remedy will retain a memory of the diluted substance and the therapeutic potency of a remedy can be increased by serial dilution combined with succussion, or vigorous shaking.
The law of similars is more of a guiding principle than a scientific law. It is not built on a hypothesis that can be falsified. A failure to cure homeopathically can always be ostensibly attributed to incorrect selection of a remedy
HOMOEOPATHY- Gentle Cure
- British actor with cancer benefits from homeopathy
- Indian homoeopaths say without homeopathy Millenium goal impossible
- Cure and prevention of swine flu (H1N1) with homeopathy
- Osteo and rheumatoid arthritis cured by homoeopathy
- Anemia and homoeopathy
- Treating colds and flus with homoeopathic tissue salt
- Treating diabetes with homoeopathy
- Preventing caesarean operation delivery with homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy vital during pregnancy
- Bedsores and boils treated with homoeopathy
- Cure of depression with homoeopathy
- Homoeopathic Remedies used for H1N1 in Canada
- How to keep illness away during Christmas holidays?
- Dana Ullman suggests homoeopathic cure for H1N1
- Homoeopathy useful in epidemics. History says so.
- UAE homoeopaths urge govt. to use homoeopathy against H1N1
- Nobel winner French virologist's studies explains how Homeo remedies work
- Treating side-effects of cancer therapies with homoeopathy
- Edward Barton Shuldham 1830 – 1915: The orthodox doctor who beacme a homoeopath.
- OTC drugs harmful in common colds and coughs
- Homoeopathy cures common colds and coughs
- Are H1N1 vaccines safe? Is the swine flu scare created by drug companies?...
- Cheshire homoeopath calms school kids with remedie...
- Canadian Homoeopath cures swine flu (H1N1) with ho...
- Why ex-tennis ace Annabel Croft believes in Homoeo...
- Bangalore Homoeopathic hospital curing dengue with Eupatorium...
- Review: "The other song": New book by great Indian homoeopath,Rajan Sankaran...
- Homoeopathy widely used in Europe to deal with adv...
- Homoeopathy vital to treat children's ailments
- Treating diabetes with homoeopathy
- Hay Fever treated with homoeopathy
- Some advice how to use homoeopathic remedies
- Top Bangalore (India) hospital turns to homoeopath...
- "Why I became a Homeopath". A story of a psychothe...
- Indian government suggests homoeopathic H1N1 preve...
- Top Indian homoeopaths say H1N1 (swine flu) curabl...
- Ten myths about homoeopathy. Things you did not kn...
- Indian homoeopath treats AIDS boy patient
- H1N1 vaccine fearred. Arizona Homoeopath says H1N1...
- Homoeopathy useful in poultry industry. Treats fea...
- The story of a Philippines Homoeopath, Dr. Hubero
- Pakistan homoeopath treats rheumatoid arthritis
- Treating prostate cancer with Homoeopathy
- Many Europeans are turning to Homoeopathy to cure ...
- Curing acidity with Homoeopathy
- Treating cancer with Homoeopathy in the US
- WHO speaks against Homoeopathy: Is it justified?
- Lovers of Homoeopathy: Now is the time to act
- WHO advice against Homoeopathy: Another attempt to...
- Homoeopathy and chiropractic
- Treating Fibroids with Homoeopathy
- Sri Lankan Homoeopaths prevent Dengue with Homoeop...
- Life and works of Italian Homoeopath Rocco Rubini ...
- Sri Lanka fighting Dengue with Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy can cure Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Orissa Homoepath assures Homoeopathy can prevent S...
- British Homoeopaths fight back over WHO thumbs dow...
- Homoeopathy is popular in Santa Monica, California...
- Curing diseases of animals (pets too) with Homoeop...
- Indian policemen in Andhra given Homoeopathic drug...
- Gwyneth Evans is new chief of International Counci...
- Ignoramuses and vested interests in Britain: Stay ...
- Difference between Homoeopathy and allopathy
- What is Homoeopathy? A simple explanation
- Safe treatment of menopause with Homoeopathy
- Facial autoimmune disorder lesions treated by Homo...
- Homoeopathy and children: Ear infections
- Treating mind and behaviour problems in kids with ...
- Finding a good Homoeopath in the US
- Migraine and Homoeopathy
- Curing colic in babies with Homoeopathy
- Government to fund research on Homoeopathic cure f...
- Homoepathy can cure skin diseases
- Homoeopathy cures Seborrhoeic Dermatitis
- Homoeopathic drugs work well with tamiflu too
- Homoeopathic remedies for your dog
- Allopathy helpless agisnt Swine Flu, Homoeopathy t...
- Homoeopathy cures infertility and low sperm count
- Viruses may mutate but Homoeopathy still cures
- How can Homoeopathy help in fighting swine Flu?
- Research into how Homoeopathic remedies work
- Is 'Influenzinum' the real cure for Swine Flu?
- Homoeopathic remedies cured the Swine Flu of 1918
- Using Homoeopathic remedies wisely
- Homoeopathic drug Arsenic Album cures Swine Flu
- Battling Swine Flu with Homoeopathy
- Homoeopathy is useful in treating allergy
- H1N1 virus to be homoeopathetically potentised
- Some useful links for cure of swine flu with Homoe...
- Cure of Swine Flu (H1N1) with Homoeopathy
- Swine flu: Homoeopathy can give a gentler, painles...
- Try homoeopathy to get over poll jitters, says doc...
- Homoeopathy can cure autism
- Bollywood actress LARA DUTTA believes in homoeopa...
- Cutting medical costs with Homoeopathy
- Bad breath (halitosis) and homeopathy
- Passive smoking and homeopathy
- Homoeopathic hospital in Pakistan
- Homoeopathy and Cold Sores
- The truth about Homeopathy
- Treating acidity with homeopathy
- Swine flu and homeopathy
- A brief introduction to Homeopathy
- Prevent swine flu with Homeopathy
- Mangalore: National Conference of Indian Homoeopat...
- Curing cancer with Homeopathy
- Back pain and Homeopathy
- Managing mental stress with Homeopathy
- Managing mental stress with Homeopathy: Causes of ...
- Nervous and scared before examinations? Homeopathy...
- Child sexual abuse and Homeopathy
- Child Abuse and Homeopathy
- Alzheimer's Disease and Homeopathy
- Impotence (and loss of sexual desire) and Homeopat...
- Rape victims and Homeopathy
- Breast cancer and Homeopathy
- Hepatitis B (chronic hepatitis) cured by Homeopath...
- An interview with a Homeopath
- Magical Homeopathy: Mania and trembling cured on m...
- PRescribing On MInd Symptoms ALONE (PROMISALONE) i...
- Retinal hemorrhage (bleeding) cured by Homeopathy
- Mysterious chronic cough cured by Homeopathy
- Homeopathy is very popular in India
- Success of Homoeopathy in Cuban tropical flood out...
- Jeremy Sherr is fighting AIDS with Homeopathy in A...
- Treating chronic urinary tract infections with hom...
- Diabetes and Homeopathy
- Homeopathy cures infertility
- Homeopathy works
- Bloated abdomen and Homeopathy
- Anti-quackery crusader Randi Backs Out of Challeng...
- Homeopathy works for animals too. Dog cured by Hom...
- Study Finds Homeopathic Nasal Spray Effective for ...
- Reasearch supports Homeopathy
- How To Cure Bad Breath? Halitosis: It's cure by ho...
- President Abraham Lincoln was a staunch supporter ...
- Homeopathy: Best cures for AIDS: Jeremy Sherr's jo...
- Homoeopathy: Myths and Facts
- Homeopathy: The best holistic cure
- Homeopath to be awarded honorary Doctor of Science...
- Homeopathy is green
- How to learn Homeopathy?
- Osteo-Arthritis (Joint pains) , rheumatism and hom...
- Haemorrhoids (piles) and homeopathy
- Why is homeopathy derided?
- Homeopathy to cure kidney stones without surgery
- Homoeopathy For Bad Breath (halitosis) Remedy
- Natural Treatments for Coughs: Use Herbs and Homeo...
- Delhi to have post graduation courses in homoeopat...
- Allergy: Information and cure by homeopathy
- Homeopathy is cool!
- Homeopathy works
- 'Proof' that homeopathy works
- TV's Nadia: Homeopathy helped me deal with my misc...
- Alternative medicine (including homeopathy) gainin...
- Homeopathy patients often say health improved Reut...
- Homeopathy key to ovarian cysts?
- Move to make people use homeopathy for mother, chi...
- Two New Studies Find Anti-Homeopathy Review Wrong
- Claim that homeopathy was just a placebo seriously...
- POWER OF HOMEOPATHY: Dengue patients look towards ...
- Prescribing in Homeopathy: Look for keynotes: Book...
- LAYMAN - Why should you learn homeopathy?
- Treat SIMPLE FEVER yourself with Homeopathy
- The Miasms in Homeopathy: Miasms by Roger Morriso...
- In chronic diseases theory of miasms is vital. Som...
- More on Homeopathic prescribing
- How to get the mentals well- Homeopathy psychology...
- How to choose the right potency in Homeopathy?
- Some good books on Homeopathic therapeutics
- Some vital hints for Homeopathic prescribing
- How to find the right Homeopathic remedy?
- Some essential books to learn HOMEOPATHY
- What is Homeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory?
- Some suggested medical dictionaries for studying H...
- Homeopathy drugs and Homeopathy masters
- Principles of Homeopathy. Also about Hahnemann. So...
- For newcomers to Homeopathy: Combination number re...
- Combination numbers: homeopathy for beginners
- Homeopathy for starters: 12 Tissue salts od Schues...
- Homeopathy: The last refuge for those suffering fr...
- Homeopathy is a boon to mothers
- Homeopathy: An introduction, my way